Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Story

Hello world!

My name's Camelot and here's my incredible story.

I was a lost bunny who showed up on a chef's doorstep one day. She wanted to feed me the tastiest things, so she began to experiment with new spices, unusual dried fruits and other exotic ingredients like rose water and tangerine juice.

Shoreh wanted to combine all of these recipes into one place so that EVERY ONE could enjoy them! The result is my new book, "Camelot's Kitchen." It's filled with vegetarian recipes that will make you jump for joy!

The book is 64-pages of full-color action and recipes, featuring hundreds of photos of me! Go to camelotskitchen.com now to buy the book!

Hop along and follow me on Twitter and Facebook...AND check out my awesome YouTube videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment